If you are considering installing a home security system with alarm system monitoring, read the following resources to learn questions to ask potential security monitoring companies before you make a final decision. To prepare yourself for a potential break-in, check out these tips on what to do to before and after a break-in. For the most advanced home security systems and alarm system monitoring, contact the professionals at Alert Protective Services, Inc. at (773) 685-8383.
- This article from Home Alarm Systems 123 has several important questions to ask a home security monitoring professional. The article explains why these questions are important and the answers you should expect to hear.
- Security Alarm Review offers this article about important questions to ask a security alarm monitoring company representative.
- In this article from Suite 101, you can learn what to do if your home has been burglarized. Not only will these tips help keep you safe, they will also maximize the likelihood of catching the thieves.
- This How Stuff Works article discusses what to do after a home robbery, including the steps to take immediately after the break-in, recovering and repairing your property, and addressing the emotional impact.
- To read more about what to do after your home has been burglarized, read this article from Reality Times.